Mood disorders are caused by emotional traumas/dysfunctional patterning (requires counseling therapy), organic pathologies (requires psychiatric therapy), or chemical imbalances (requires increasing what is low/missing and decreasing what is high/burdensome).
Common mood disorders include: depression, generalized anxiety disorder, panic attacks, bi-polar disorder, attention-deficit and hyperactive disorder (ADHD).
- Neurotransmitter (NT) support: Provide building blocks for NTs with amino acids therapy - 5-HTP, GABA, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Theanine, SAMe
- Adrenal support
- Nervous system (NS) support: To ensure proper functioning of the NS - Nutrients and/or botanicals (essential fatty acids (EFAs), B vitamins, Lithium, Phosphatidyl Choline & Serine, Nervines, Magnesium)
- Hormone support: Balance hormones involved in energy production, stress and mood balance - Thyroid, Estrogen, Progesterone, Testosterone, Cortisol, DHEA
- Metabolic cleansing/Detox
- Counseling, hypnotherapy, massage
- Referral to Medical/ Psychiatric Practitioners